Monday, October 15, 2007

eat, sleep, cry and poop





Well just to do a quick update...here she is! Our new daughter "Shaela Takoda Kerr". With being in the hospital and forgetting what day it is, and learning her new schedule (so long sleeping in...) this days have gone by so quick.

Laura is doing good. She is just having to take it easy for a little while, b/c she had a c-section. Though we can both truly say that this little girl has stolen our hearts. It just amazes me...everytime I look at her...this is my daughter...this is one of God's greatest blessings!

To think that God lets us take part in His creation process...It really has not sunk in yet. I am a father now and I see some things differently now. How great the Father's love for us! I would give my life for my wife and this new daughter. I love her, and yet she can show no love in return. She can cry and believe you me she can poop with the best of them! (especially when you are changing and she just keeps going in her diaper...like someone struck oil...black gold...texas tea...)

The same is with us and God. God loves us! Even before we knew Him, before we even knew what love was. He gave His only son to die for us so that we might live. Times we cry and yes times we poop...cause we are helpless and we need our Father! Though with all the cries and the dirty diapers, He still loves us! I hope that makes sense...

God bless and thanks to everyone for the calls, the gifts, and the visits. It truly help make this a great time. Thank you again.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: