Tuesday, August 28, 2007

little things...

Isn't it amazing how the littlest things can change your whole day? How your day could be going one way and then all of the sudden one little thing happens and changes it...



Today my wife suprised me. She came in and had went to the store to get groceries, so I helped her with the bags. Then she said that someone dropped off a gift for the baby. She told me to check it out on the table, and when I opened the bag to my amazement...there they were...2 cds I had been wanting, that came out today. The new Shane & Shane "Pages" album, and the new Caedmon's Call "Overdressed" album. She is so great! I am so happy!



You see I must admit, one of my passions is music (it is a little dark secret of mine...something that I do not like to broadcast to the world). I pretty much like everything involved with it. I worked at a christian bookstore and helped manage the music section for a good while. I liked to see what new albums came out every tuesday...every new realease day was like my christmas! Also answering the frequent customer questions like , "There is this song...it has the words 'love' and 'God' in it...can you help me find it?" My other favorites was when they sung it to me (that was fun to hear).But I loved it...I like trying to figure out a sung someone heard on the radio and telling them where to find it.



If you love adventure and a job that never gets old...try working in retail.



So needless to say I am on cloud nine right now.



Thanks God for the little blessings!

No comments: