Monday, August 13, 2007

3-D Sonogram



Well there she is ladies and gentlemen! Making her apperance in 3-d. Normal sonograms are done in black in white and are in 2-d. This sonogram shows a little bit more of the baby's features.

It is hard to believe that there is only 2 more months till I get to hold her.

This once again gives me such an awesome view of God's love. I mean here she is. She is not even born yet...and yet I can tell she will probaly have me wrapped around her finger. Even now there is nothing I would not do for her.

This is so amazing! As I talked about in earlier post, about how God formed us in our Mother's womb, how He knit us together...

Just take a second and reflect on how much God loves you! He formed you and created you for a purpose and a reason! You are not an accident!

You are loved...you have to do nothing to earn it...nothing to try to keep it...you can't lose His love for you...no strings attached...there is no small print at the bottom telling you when it is valid and when it is not...no it is just love.

So rest in it.

No comments: